Wednesday, October 5, 2011

ConstantCon Update

Firstly, a thanks to John for setting up the unified ConstantCon site.

Two administrative notes: Firstly, Legacy of the Bieth honors the FLAILSNAILS Conventions for importing PCs.

Secondly, I'm going to resume running ConstantCon games near the end of October - I had been hoping to get back in sooner, but I am super-strapped for time. If I do manage to kick real life in the teeth and get free time, I will post an update and/or start an impromptu game.

Setting developments: The last expedition to return from the Bieth ruins near Sanctuary reported that they found carvings depicting the Bieth. This is the first known depiction of the species.

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete