Monday, November 19, 2012

Not quite dead!

Hey guys, sorry about the cryptic shutdown post recently. I had some real life issues going on (breakup of a long-term relationship, jobhunting woes) and needed to get rid of something, make some gesture doing that. (I was kinda tempted to just shut down the blog entirely, delete it, but that would have been stupid and a waste, so I'm glad I didn't do that.) I did not mean to go into "leaving forever" mode, because that is annoying, but I was not thinking straight when I posted.

Legacy of the Bieth is a setting that's important to me, and I want to continue working on it, but posts will be slow. Better than they were at the start of the blog, that's for sure, but it'll be slow. I anticipate I'll have some more posts as I start constructing a few dungeons and adventures for the setting, before running on G+.

2 comments:

  1. At your own pace, man. We will be here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your life and your setting!

    ReplyDelete